Welcome to Jividen’s “Naturally Wild” Photo Adventures, a company owned and operated by Jerry & Barb Jividen.
Jividen’s “Naturally Wild” Photo Adventures is the source for the Jividen’s workshop offerings, classes, and photo camps.
The company also serves clients who are seeking commercial photography services, copyright license of images for publication, and fine art photographic prints.
– Private workshops (in the studio or field), ranging from half-day to whole-day sessions on photography topics suited for the student (adults and youth)
– Week-long photo adventures, held throughout the United States
– Special-interest weekend workshops, usually geared for regional photographers and those traveling to Ohio
– One-day photography or photo editing seminars
– Personalized marketing consulting
– Group lectures
– Educational programs
– Book reviews and recommendations
– Illustrated articles, covering a range of natural history and photography topics
Publication credits include, but not limited to: National Geographic Books Division (books); National Geographic Kids Magazine (in 6 languages); National Wildlife Federation (cover); Falcon Press Birder’s Dictionary (cover); SkyWest Magazine (cover); Hang Gliding (cover); Back Home in Kentucky (cover); WOW Magazine (Wild Outdoor World) (cover), published by the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation; Rocky Outdoor Gear; Gates Gloves and Gear; Gortex; The North Face; Bob Evans Farms; Kenworth Trucking; United Way; Murphy USA; Bugle Magazine; Animal Watch; Handloader; Nature Photographer; Outdoor Photographer; Photographer’s Market by Writer’s Digest (featured success story); Majestic Whitetails by Voyager Press; Hot Springs & Geysers by O’Rourke Publishing; Wildlife Conservation Society for display at the Bronx Zoo; Field & Stream; Adventure Publications (numerous state field guide books); Owls–The Silent Fliers by Firefly; travel sections of the Los Angeles Times, San Francisco Chronicle, The Chronicle for Higher Education, and Columbus Dispatch; Ohio State Parks Magazine (cover); Ohio Magazine (cover); US Department of the Treasury; Great Smoky Mountains Institute at Tremont; and scores of images and artciles provided for Ohio travel planners and visitors guides.